testing a new face for the old blog. tried other platforms, but no other seemed good enough.

October 06, 2004

what it was and what it is - shifting realities, bleeding illusions, a mind filled with anger - an ode to no one

[what it was and what it is - shifting realities, bleeding illusions, a mind filled with anger - an ode to no one]



Sorry. Can't avoid thinkin' about it. Everytime the past becomes present on my goddamned mind I step on some details that made me think. Hell. So foolish I was. So naïve.


It is so fucking ironic.


It's somehow curious to see how some once meaningless things suddenly have all the meaning possible in this muthafuckin' world. How some things once refused are now eagerly accepted. How some illusions - some fuckin' illusions! - became real in a heartbeat, bringing oblivion to all realities already present, already real.


Or so I thought.


I see the light. Now I see the goddamn light! Now I see what is, in fact, real. Now I'm seeing the whole picture. Better: as "Trench" said, "I'm starting to see the whole picture". Just startin' just warmin' up. More things to come? Sure thing! Let them come!


Naïve, naïve, naïve. It's what I am. Too bad I've realized this only now. Hell, whatever. It's not too late. It's never too late for us to realize the simplest trues. And - sorry - I've realized this one. No more mistakes, no more deceptions. Time has come for me to stop clouding my mind, thinking that somehow I was wrong. Because I wasn't, goddamn it! I wasn't. I was right all the fuckin' time. And now I know it.


I have been a fool. Well, no longer. Sorry to disappoint you. But now I see the true colors. Your true colors.


Making their words mine:


"What do I feel? What do I say?
Fuck you, and it all goes away.
In the end, it all goes away."


*These are my regards from the darkness: may you rot in Hell.*

No comments: