testing a new face for the old blog. tried other platforms, but no other seemed good enough.

October 26, 2004

["One shall stand... one shall fall..."]

["One shall stand... one shall fall..."]




(...)

"Again?"

"Somethings never change, my dear."

"Yeah, I know that..."

"Surprised?"

"No. Of course it doesn't mean I was expecting it to happen. But it doesn't surprise me. I knew it could happen."

"I also knew it... guess I just didn't want to believe it was possible. Still I don't understand how it happened."

"How was it?"

"Strange. It was like the first time. Too much doubts. Too much fear. A fustrating feeling of confusion about what to do next. And pain. A little pain still lurkin' around..."

"And now? I thought you were, once again, waging war against yourself..."

"And I am. That's the funny thing. Now... I don't know. Imagine the picture: two enemies that oppose each other every time... two enemies figthing in the battlefield of the Present. Behind them, a Past of happiness and sorrow and war. Towards them, an unknown Future where everything might be possible... and between them, an angel. A radiant angel."

"I see... Can the angel interfere? I mean, can she help one of the sides of that war?"

"Perhaps. If she really wants to, perhaps she can. But I don't know if she's willing to."

"And what if you know that?"

He smiled.

"Perhaps that was the only help one of the sides really needs... to win this war..."

(...)

No comments: