testing a new face for the old blog. tried other platforms, but no other seemed good enough.

January 07, 2005

[what does really matter, after all...]

[what does really matter, after all...]


"(...)He [Reede] looked, curious. "You've reason enough to hate me, considering all I've done to you. Why didn't you leave?"

Kedalion touched his palm, winced.
Property. "I don't know, boss." He looked up again, into Reede's dark curiosity. "Maybe because in all the times you swore at me, and even knocked me around, you never once insulted me about my height.""

(Joan D. Vinge, The Summer Queen, p. 237)

É impressionante como a verdadeira fidelidade não é algo de manifesto; não está presente em grandes acções, mas em pequenos aspectos que nos passam absolutamente desapercebidos durante a maior parte do tempo...

(imagem de Luis Royo)

No comments: