testing a new face for the old blog. tried other platforms, but no other seemed good enough.

August 07, 2005

wonderwall

Hearing the electric sound echoing everywhere triggered inside me only memories. Not desire, not passion, definetely not love - only the shining memories of the perfect morning when I first said "I love you". When I frist realised what those simple words meant. When I first felt what they meant.

I may have heard the singing voices with you - but my heart was far from you, as far as yours was from me. We both know that innocent truth - that you and me were thinking about someone else. That time has passed, and now our hearts, together for a moment, belong to someone that may not even dream with us. We chose to break, to follow different paths - giving up of our warm arms and soft kisses to embrace, for good or ill, the ever uncertain fate. May the ashes of our never forgotten love rest in peace in the sea, in the sky, everywhere. Tonight we remembered it - tomorrow we will be smiling at that old memories. We were not meant to belong to each other. But maybe we are meant, in the end of our paths, to belong to someone that will love us as we once loved each other.

No comments: