testing a new face for the old blog. tried other platforms, but no other seemed good enough.

August 28, 2005

no questions

It would be so easier, dear. I can imagine it all the time. You and me. Together. Sharing all those little things that would mean so much to us. Spending some tiny, endless moments embraced in our own silence. Our eyes staring not at our faces, but at our souls. Our hands touching. Our hearts beating faster as if their heartbeats were the same - and they would be. They would be.

I am thinking about you. I still have your warm, soft kiss in my lips. I still feel your arms around me, pressing me against you. And... I would have faced my very own chaotic hell for just a second more with you in my arms. I would.

Don't ask me now if I think about you - I do have no thoughts. Don't ask me now if I miss you - I fell a dead cold inside of me. Don't ask me now if I want you - I have no idea about what do I want. And don't - please, do not ask me if I love you. For I won't have an answer.

No comments: