testing a new face for the old blog. tried other platforms, but no other seemed good enough.

September 13, 2004

Fallen Leaves

Fallen Leaves


"Time. The ever present, the everlasting Time. The true power lays on its dark hands."

"And suddenly it all changes. All that was is no more. All that I have is mine no longer. All that remains is sorrow and tears, like the despoiled, blasted land after a forest fire."

"All that remains are the ghosts the fallen world, that once shone deep inside me like the Morning Star, that I once called our Love, high in the sky..."

"And what now? The world is still spinning around, they say. But what is the world? Look at this fallen leaf laying on my open hand. What is it? It is not a leaf, but THE leaf. The leaf I can see with my very own eyes. The leaf I feel in my fingers. The leaf that now flies away with the cold, passing wind, the same wind I feel rushing my hair, wiping my tears... the world is nothing but what we sense, but what we feel... and what I feel is Love... Love..."

"The world I once felt is gone as the Autumn leaves. The world I believed as real has fallen apart, and lies now in scattered shards on the dusty, scarlet ground. Ashes amist the nothingness of these barren wastelands is all I have left. But I am here. I am still here."

"Alive."

"Dreaming..."

No comments: